The new all-in-one solution for simple automated 3D digitalization - with the combined sensor and object control, you can measure compact components quicker and more efficiently than ever before!
|LOW-COST LAUNCH INTO COMPLETELY AUTOMATED 3D MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY||ALL-IN-ONE MEASURING ARRANGEMENT AND SIMPLE OPERATION|
|The innovative combined sensor and object control is the low-cost solution for your introduction to automated 3D digitalization. With fully automated measurement processes and unique hardware control, you can measure your compact components extremely quickly and efficiently. This means that you benefit from the integrated measuring arrangement concept in particular in series inspection applications.
||Both the sensor and the object positioning are completely integrated in the measuring system and are activated by a single central controller for all axles. With just a few input parameters, you can start your automated measurements via the user-friendly software VISIO 7 light. The calibration is also integrated in the fully automated measuring process.|
|QUICK AND EFFICIENT ALL-ROUND MEASUREMENT||INNOVATIVE BLUE-LED SENSOR COMET LƎD|
|The 3D data acquisition with the combined sensor/object control is extremely quick. The amazingly short measuring process and integrated 4-axle hardware concept offer the highest possible efficiency.
||COMET LƎD provides outstanding data quality and high-precision measurement results, making it ideal for challenging applications in the field of quality control.|
|• Low-cost solution for your introduction to fully automated 3D measurement technology
• Combined sensor/object control, compact all-in-one solution
• Fully automated measuring process, including calibration
• High stability through pillar concept offering high reproducibility
• Quick commissioning and simple operation
• Complete system with control, software and computer
• Combination with sensors COMET LƎD 1M / 2M / 5M / 8M measurement fields of 45 to 250 mm
• System configuration also available as a closed measuring cell with perspex casing and optional air-conditioning
• Software can be operated via optional touchscreen
|Quality control / inspection
• Target/actual comparison of the measurement data for CAD data set
Tool and mould construction
• Tool reconstruction
• Scan data for generating cutting paths
• Actual recording following tool release
• Scanning design models for CAD processing documentation
• Recording 3D data for rapid prototyping process
• Recording data for historical art objects, archeology, etc.