INTACT®OTR - Inspection of OTR tires
Efficient shearography tire inspection of OTR/EM tires with INTACT 2800/4300 OTR: For more safety and quality.
RELIABLE QUALITY CONTROL FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABLE USE OF RESOURCES
For many years, the INTACT system series by ZEISS Optotechnik has been setting standards for innovative and highly precise technology in non-destructive tire testing. With the revolutionary system design INTACT OTR, a powerful and efficient solution for the inspection of EM/OTR tires is now available.
INTACT 2800/4300 OTR - HIGHLIGHTS
• Easy tire handling with forklift
• No tire flipping necessary for inspection of second sidewall
• No stress points on tread and sidewall due to tire flipping
• No stress points in shoulder area caused by tire weight
• No dirt and tire wear caused by test procedure
• Maximum defect sensitivity due to heavy-duty vacuum chamber: pressure difference of up to 200 mbar (complies to 20 % of atmospheric pressure)
• INTACT 2800 OTR: for tire sizes of up to 2800 mm outer diameter (z.B. 2700 R49) tire width up to 1300 mm / max. weight 3,000 kg
• INTACT 4300 OTR: for tire sizes from 1300 to 4300 mm outer diameter tire width up to 1550 mm / max. weight 7,500 kg